New Patient Package
New patients will receive 70% off our introductory package, which includes:
• Thorough consultation
• Stress and neurological examination
• report of findings
• one health workshop
• SIX (6) gentle chiropractic adjustments.
Total price: $195
Terms and conditions: Valid for new customers only. Limit one per customer. Not to be combined with any other offer. Must be presented prior to purchase. Must be used at The Family Wellness Center within one month. Offer can be redeemed on the following day(s): Monday, Thursday, Saturday
How it works
- Upon arrival in my office, you will fill out our new patient forms that will help me get a better understanding of your health history and information.
- Next, you will have a consultation with me to discuss your health-related problems, concerns, and potential treatment options. This initial visit is designed for me to learn more about you, your condition, and expectations to determine how our care can meet your goals.
- After your consultation, I will perform a complete examination to determine the root cause of your issues and learn more about what created your condition in the first place. We will also perform a spine and posture evaluation to show you how your physical, chemical, and/or emotional stresses affected your current health condition.
- Depending on your specific condition, we may have you take X-rays as well. X-rays help us develop the most effective treatment plan for you, and alert us of any serious spinal conditions. Most people are amazed once they see their X-rays up close. In some cases, they can even identify their misalignments and degeneration themselves.
Report of Findings
Once the information is collected and examinations are performed, I will give you a detailed report of all findings and answer any questions.
I will review the results from your examinations, your health history, and your goals to determine the best treatment and wellness program for your needs. From there, we will discuss:
1. How we can help you.
2. How often you will need to come in.
3. What our goals are and what you can expect from our care
4. How long it will take
5. What your treatment cost will be (and what insurance will cover)